Sunburst Viral- Latest News on Celebrities, gossip, TV,  music and movies
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Featured News
  • Celebrity
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Gossips
  • TV
  • Comics
  • Books
  • Gaming
  • Home
  • Featured News
  • Celebrity
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Gossips
  • TV
  • Comics
  • Books
  • Gaming
No Result
View All Result
Sunburst Viral- Latest News on Celebrities, gossip, TV,  music and movies
No Result
View All Result

Taylor Frankie Paul’s ex asks for sole custody of child, files protective order – National

by Sunburst Viral
2 months ago
in Featured News
0
Home Featured News
0
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
Spread the love


Dakota Mortensen is seeking a protective order against his ex-girlfriend Taylor Frankie Paul.

On Thursday, Mortensen, 33, filed a protective order in Utah against Paul, 31, according to court documents viewed by People, E! News and NBC News.

The filing was sent back for a correction and an amended petition.

In the filing, obtained by TMZ, Mortensen, who shares two-year-old son Ever with Paul, reportedly detailed the incidents that he claims took place on Feb. 23 and 24, referring to the situation as “chaotic” and frightening,” and alleging that Paul was “emotionally volatile.”

Mortensen also says he and Paul got into a serious disagreement on Feb. 24.

“I was unable to safely leave while this was happening, and my child had been left inside the home during the chaos under her watch due to our custody agreement,” Mortensen claimed. “[I am] genuinely concerned for my safety and the safety and well-being of my child.”

Story continues below advertisement

Mortensen’s court filing reportedly requested temporary custody of Ever and that Paul not drink alcohol or use drugs during her parenting time, according to TMZ. A hearing has been set for April 7.


Click to play video: 'Taylor Frankie Paul domestic violence video causes ‘The Bachelorette’ to be cancelled'

4:06
Taylor Frankie Paul domestic violence video causes ‘The Bachelorette’ to be cancelled


Paul, who stars in The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives, has not commented on the protective order but she did release a statement on Thursday after ABC decided to pull Season 22 of The Bachelorette after a video surfaced, released by TMZ, allegedly showing a 2023 domestic violence incident involving Paul and Mortensen.

Get breaking Canada news delivered to your inbox as it happens so you won't miss a trending story.

Get breaking National news

Get breaking Canada news delivered to your inbox as it happens so you won’t miss a trending story.

Paul said in a statement from her spokesperson: “Taylor is very grateful for ABC’s support as she prioritizes her family’s safety and security. After years of silently suffering extensive mental and physical abuse as well as threats of retaliation, Taylor is finally gaining the strength to face her accuser and taking steps to ensure that she and her children are protected from any further harm.”

Story continues below advertisement

“There are too many women who are suffering in silence as they survive aggressive, jealous ex-partners who refuse to let them move on with their lives. Taylor has remained silent out of fear of further abuse, retaliation and public shaming. She is currently exploring all of her options, seeking support, and preparing to own and share her story.”

After the video was released, a spokesperson for reality TV star said in an earlier statement that it’s “sad to see the latest installment” of Mortensen’s “never-ending, desperate, attention-seeking, destructive campaign to harm Taylor without any regard for the consequences for their child.”

“Releasing an old video, which conveniently omits context, on their son’s birthday is a reprehensible attempt to distract from his own behavior. Thankfully, the public has seen this act before and knows who he is and sadly, many will recognize this pattern of manipulation, both in his actions on the show, and from their own experiences,” her rep added.

In response, Mortensen said, “As anyone who has seen the video will understand, this is a deeply upsetting situation.”

“I am, unfortunately, used to these baseless claims about me and our relationship, which I categorically deny. I am focusing on our son and his safety, and hope that Taylor will do the same,” his statement said.

Secret Lives of Mormon Wives star Miranda Hope became the first cast member to publicly speak out following the recent news on Friday.

Story continues below advertisement

Hope took to her Instagram Stories, writing, “I’ve honestly been a little at a loss for words trying to process this all. Everything has been really heavy to see.”

“Domestic violence and abuse of any kind is something I take very seriously. As a human, and especially a mother, I cannot support that kind of behavior. My heart is with the children in this and I hope they’re safe, supported and surrounded by love,” she wrote.

A screenshot of Miranda Hope's Instagram Stories.


A screenshot of Miranda Hope’s Instagram Stories.

@miranda__hope / Instagram


The protective order from Mortensen came after recent reports of a domestic violence incident between Paul and Mortensen.

A spokesperson for the Draper City Police Department confirmed to People and local affiliate ABC4 Utah that there is an open “domestic assault investigation” regarding Paul and Mortensen.

Story continues below advertisement

The spokesperson confirmed that “allegations have been made in both directions” and “contact was made with involved parties on [Feb.] 24th and 25th,” People reports.

In responses to other outlets, the police department has not revealed any details about the case, citing “privacy” and its “active investigation.”

Global News has reached out to the Draper City Police Department for further information.

After news of the investigation spread, Paul told People on Tuesday that her “heart hurts to see it, to go through it, especially at this time.”

“Just the timing is hard, and it’s a big deal. I feel like every premiere that I’ve experienced, I’ve never enjoyed fully, so this is another one…. It’s extremely hard, and it took everything to get me here today,” she said of the investigation and the since-cancelled premiere of The Bachelorette.

“It’s just heavy. It’s a heavy time, and it’s unfortunate,” the influencer continued. “I’m struggling for sure, but also at the same time I feel like if I don’t show up, then I’m just giving these opportunities away and not enjoying what we’ve worked on and something super exciting that’s coming.”

Mortensen’s representative addressed the reports of the domestic assault investigation in a statement to Entertainment Weekly on Wednesday.

Story continues below advertisement

“His number one priority here is protecting Ever,” his rep said on Wednesday. “He knew there was a possibility it could come out, but he was not going to be the one to proactively do that because he has always wanted a decent relationship with Taylor.”

“It’s been really hard to achieve that, but he wants to co-parent well,” his rep added.

Mortensen’s rep also denied that he was the reason the situation became public and said he was hoping the drama would de-escalate.

“He was just hoping that if he says nothing, as he usually does, it would go away. He’s never done any kind of sit-down interview about his side,” the rep continued. “He kind of just lets it all happen to him, and I think he realizes with the severity of everything now that he just can’t do that.”

— With files from The Associated Press



Source link

Tags: askscelebrity newsChildcustodyFilesFrankiehollywood gossipshollywood newslatest hollywood newsNationalOrderPaulsProtectiveSoleTaylor
Previous Post

Robert Pattinson Teases ‘Extraordinary’ Sequel To ‘The Batman’: ‘[It’s] Very Different’

Next Post

Josh Duggar reacts to brother Joseph’s arrest for child molestation – National

Related Posts

Sophia Richie Shares Photo of Daughter Eloise 2nd Birthday Party
Featured News

Sophia Richie Shares Photo of Daughter Eloise 2nd Birthday Party

by Sunburst Viral
May 19, 2026
Josh Gad Signs With WME (EXCLUSIVE)
Featured News

Josh Gad Signs With WME (EXCLUSIVE)

by Sunburst Viral
May 18, 2026
Alex Cooper, Matt Kaplan: Love Story
Featured News

Alex Cooper, Matt Kaplan: Love Story

by Sunburst Viral
May 18, 2026
Bette Midler To Voice Fairy Godmother In Netflix’s ‘Steps’
Featured News

Bette Midler To Voice Fairy Godmother In Netflix’s ‘Steps’

by Sunburst Viral
May 18, 2026
How Anderson Cooper Signed Off on Final 60 Minutes Episode
Featured News

How Anderson Cooper Signed Off on Final 60 Minutes Episode

by Sunburst Viral
May 18, 2026
Next Post
Josh Duggar reacts to brother Joseph’s arrest for child molestation – National

Josh Duggar reacts to brother Joseph’s arrest for child molestation - National

GET THE FREE NEWSLETTER

  • Trending
  • Comments
  • Latest
‘Stranger Things’ Darker Replacement Series on HBO Is Already Outdoing the Netflix Series

‘Stranger Things’ Darker Replacement Series on HBO Is Already Outdoing the Netflix Series

November 5, 2025
Met Gala 2026: Moment 14-year-old Blue Ivy refuses dad Jay-Z’s repeated request to take sunglasses off on red carpet

Met Gala 2026: Moment 14-year-old Blue Ivy refuses dad Jay-Z’s repeated request to take sunglasses off on red carpet

May 6, 2026
‘Ballard’ Finale Explained — Renee Arrested Olivas Murder, Ted Dies

‘Ballard’ Finale Explained — Renee Arrested Olivas Murder, Ted Dies

July 14, 2025
Cartoon Characters that Start with N for Quick Smiles

Cartoon Characters that Start with N for Quick Smiles

April 20, 2026
‘Abyss Without Balance’ quest walkthrough in Crimson Desert

‘Abyss Without Balance’ quest walkthrough in Crimson Desert

March 19, 2026
Read ‘Charmed’ and ‘Nip/Tuck’ Cast Tributes

Read ‘Charmed’ and ‘Nip/Tuck’ Cast Tributes

July 5, 2025
FBI’s Zeeko Zaki Breaks Silence on OA’s Fate, Season 8 Finale

FBI’s Zeeko Zaki Breaks Silence on OA’s Fate, Season 8 Finale

May 19, 2026
Sophia Richie Shares Photo of Daughter Eloise 2nd Birthday Party

Sophia Richie Shares Photo of Daughter Eloise 2nd Birthday Party

May 19, 2026
New And IMPROVED! – Perez Hilton

New And IMPROVED! – Perez Hilton

May 19, 2026
Boy Meets World star, 96, details open marriage with husband, 99

Boy Meets World star, 96, details open marriage with husband, 99

May 19, 2026
The Adventures Of Elliot: The Millennium Tales Just Got A New Demo Ahead Of Launch

The Adventures Of Elliot: The Millennium Tales Just Got A New Demo Ahead Of Launch

May 19, 2026
MAGA Influencer Charged Over Alleged Role In Racially-Motivated Attack – Shocking Details HERE

MAGA Influencer Charged Over Alleged Role In Racially-Motivated Attack – Shocking Details HERE

May 18, 2026
  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy
  • DMCA
  • Cookie Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Contact us
SUNBURST VIRAL

Copyright © 2022 - Sunburst Viral.
Sunburst Viral is not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Featured News
  • Celebrity
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Gossips
  • TV
  • Comics
  • Books
  • Gaming

Copyright © 2022 - Sunburst Viral.
Sunburst Viral is not responsible for the content of external sites.