Sunburst Viral- Latest News on Celebrities, gossip, TV,  music and movies
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Featured News
  • Celebrity
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Gossips
  • TV
  • Comics
  • Books
  • Gaming
  • Home
  • Featured News
  • Celebrity
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Gossips
  • TV
  • Comics
  • Books
  • Gaming
No Result
View All Result
Sunburst Viral- Latest News on Celebrities, gossip, TV,  music and movies
No Result
View All Result

Kevin Spacey to face 3 more sexual assault allegations in London court – National

by Sunburst Viral
9 months ago
in Featured News
0
Home Featured News
1
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
Spread the love


Kevin Spacey will face another legal battle in London next year over civil sexual assault allegations, three years after he was cleared of criminal charges.

Three people are suing the 66-year-old actor in civil cases at London’s High Court linked to his time as artistic director of the Old Vic theatre, BBC News reports.

The three men claim that the House of Cards actor assaulted them between 2000 and 2013. At a hearing on Wednesday, a judge suggested a provisional trial date of Oct. 12, 2026, but it remains undecided whether the allegations will be heard in one single trial or three consecutive trials.

Spacey has denied all allegations of wrongdoing. He formally denied two of the claims and has yet to file a defence with the court in the third, according to the BBC.

Story continues below advertisement

The American Beauty actor, who did not attend Wednesday’s hearing, was acquitted of criminal sexual charges in 2023, alleged by four men following a trial in London.

Two of the claimants in the new civil proceedings were involved in that earlier case.


Click to play video: 'Kevin Spacey ‘humbled’ after being acquitted of sexual assault charges by London jury'

1:23
Kevin Spacey ‘humbled’ after being acquitted of sexual assault charges by London jury




One man, known as LNP, alleges that Spacey “deliberately assaulted him on about 12 occasions between 2000 and 2005,” according to court documents, viewed by the BBC.

For news impacting Canada and around the world, sign up for breaking news alerts delivered directly to you when they happen.

Get breaking National news

For news impacting Canada and around the world, sign up for breaking news alerts delivered directly to you when they happen.

Another claimant, known as GHI, says he met Spacey through a workshop at London’s Old Vic theatre and claims he “suffered psychiatric damage and financial loss” as a result of an alleged assault that he says took place in 2008. GHI originally sued Spacey in 2022, but his case was paused when Spacey faced criminal charges.

One of the claimants, actor Ruari Cannon — who was not involved in the 2023 case — is also suing the Old Vic theatre.

Story continues below advertisement

Cannon, who has waived his right to anonymity, alleges that Spacey groped him at a party after a press night for the Tennessee Williams play, Sweet Bird of Youth, in 2013.

Elizabeth-Anne Gumbel, the lawyer representing the three men, suggests the cases should be heard in one trial to avoid making the men and Spacey give the evidence more than once.

Earlier this month, Spacey made headlines after revealing in an interview with The Telegraph that his legal troubles have left him effectively “homeless.”

“The costs over these last seven years have been astronomical,” Spacey said. “I’ve had very little coming in and everything going out.”

“You get through it. In weird ways, I feel I’m back to where I first started, which is, I just went where the work was. Everything is in storage, and I hope at some point, if things continue to improve, that I’ll be able to decide where I want to settle down again,” he continued.

“I’m living in hotels, I’m living in Airbnbs, I’m going where the work is. I literally have no home, that’s what I’m attempting to explain,” he added.


Click to play video: 'Kevin Spacey must pay nearly $31M to ‘House of Cards’ makers, judge rules'

0:33
Kevin Spacey must pay nearly $31M to ‘House of Cards’ makers, judge rules




Trending Now

  • New Brunswick parent concerned new religious accommodation policy will alienate students

  • U.K. to start enforcing new travel permit rules for Canadian visitors

Story continues below advertisement

After the interview was published, Spacey took to Instagram to address the “rumours” surrounding his current living situation.

On Sunday, Spacey said that he doesn’t “usually make it my business to correct the media.”

“If I did, I wouldn’t have time for much else. In the light of recent articles claiming that I am homeless, I feel the need to respond,” he continued. “Not to the press but to the thousands of people who have reached out over the past few days, offering me a place to stay or who have just asked if I’m OK.”

“And to all of you, let me say that I’m truly touched by your generosity, full stop,” he said. “But I feel like it would be disingenuous of me to allow you to believe that I’m indeed homeless in the colloquial sense.”

Spacey clarified that while “there are many people who are indeed living on the streets or in their cars or in terrible financial situations,” he is not one of them.

“And my heart goes out to them,” he added. “But it’s clear from the article itself that I am not one of them, nor was I attempting to say that I was.”

Story continues below advertisement

— With files from The Associated Press


&copy 2025 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.





Source link

Tags: AllegationsAssaultcelebrity newscourtFacehollywood gossipshollywood newsKevinlatest hollywood newsLondonNationalSexualSpacey
Previous Post

THE WILDER, RPG PARTY QUESTIONS, MALLOCH THE DAMNED, and two more projects you’ll love!

Next Post

The Wiggles forced to issue statement after drug endorsement accusations

Related Posts

Chris Hansen Was Not Asked To “Sign Away” Rights At ‘Primetime’ Screening
Featured News

Chris Hansen Was Not Asked To “Sign Away” Rights At ‘Primetime’ Screening

by Sunburst Viral
August 21, 2026
Gracie Abrams Praises Taylor Swift, Eras Tour After Feud Rumors
Featured News

Gracie Abrams Praises Taylor Swift, Eras Tour After Feud Rumors

by Sunburst Viral
August 21, 2026
‘Spider-Man’ Fourth Box Office Weekend Arrives;, ‘Insidious 6’ Opens
Featured News

‘Spider-Man’ Fourth Box Office Weekend Arrives;, ‘Insidious 6’ Opens

by Sunburst Viral
August 20, 2026
Sandra Bullock speaks out for 1st time on death of partner Bryan Randall – National
Featured News

Sandra Bullock speaks out for 1st time on death of partner Bryan Randall – National

by Sunburst Viral
August 20, 2026
Why Barbers Are Switching to the Salonist Booking App in 2026
Featured News

Why Barbers Are Switching to the Salonist Booking App in 2026

by Sunburst Viral
August 20, 2026
Next Post
The Wiggles forced to issue statement after drug endorsement accusations

The Wiggles forced to issue statement after drug endorsement accusations

GET THE FREE NEWSLETTER

  • Trending
  • Comments
  • Latest
Complete TV Winners List — WGA

Complete TV Winners List — WGA

February 16, 2025
Reasons Actors Left The Show

Reasons Actors Left The Show

June 18, 2023
8 Greatest TV Characters of the 1980s, Ranked

8 Greatest TV Characters of the 1980s, Ranked

January 30, 2026
Fantasy & Sci-Fi Books That Will Transport You Somewhere Extraordinary

Fantasy & Sci-Fi Books That Will Transport You Somewhere Extraordinary

July 17, 2026
4 Panels Exploring New Music Consumption

4 Panels Exploring New Music Consumption

October 14, 2025
Roger Waters Unveils ‘The Lockdown Periods’ Album

Roger Waters Unveils ‘The Lockdown Periods’ Album

December 9, 2022
Shannon Confronts Heather Over Room Drama; Vicki Questions Carmella’s Motives and Her Parenting as Shannon Admits She’s Lonely

Shannon Confronts Heather Over Room Drama; Vicki Questions Carmella’s Motives and Her Parenting as Shannon Admits She’s Lonely

August 21, 2026
HBO Max’s 5-Part Crime Docuseries Is Even Wilder Than ‘Tiger King’ Once You Know the Real Story

HBO Max’s 5-Part Crime Docuseries Is Even Wilder Than ‘Tiger King’ Once You Know the Real Story

August 21, 2026
Chris Hansen Was Not Asked To “Sign Away” Rights At ‘Primetime’ Screening

Chris Hansen Was Not Asked To “Sign Away” Rights At ‘Primetime’ Screening

August 21, 2026
Gracie Abrams Praises Taylor Swift, Eras Tour After Feud Rumors

Gracie Abrams Praises Taylor Swift, Eras Tour After Feud Rumors

August 21, 2026
Former Bond Girl, 75, looks almost unrecognizable in incredible never-before-seen throwback

Former Bond Girl, 75, looks almost unrecognizable in incredible never-before-seen throwback

August 21, 2026
DDG Accepts Blame for Ignoring Blueface’s Baby Shower Invite

DDG Accepts Blame for Ignoring Blueface’s Baby Shower Invite

August 21, 2026
  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy
  • DMCA
  • Cookie Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Contact us
SUNBURST VIRAL

Copyright © 2022 - Sunburst Viral.
Sunburst Viral is not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Featured News
  • Celebrity
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Gossips
  • TV
  • Comics
  • Books
  • Gaming

Copyright © 2022 - Sunburst Viral.
Sunburst Viral is not responsible for the content of external sites.

Go to mobile version